To be completely frank, as a US citizen living in Europe, I could not be
more disgusted with Cruz's behavior. Even though I try to stay as
politically neutral as possible, I am more than happy to express my
feelings about this because I can and should criticize someone
misrepresenting my passport country and spreading false information as he
does.

I'm sincerely sorry you have to witness this spectacle. It is
beyond embarrassing.

-Michael