Hi Maarten, and thanks - good point!

        Julf


On 14/07/2026 9:46 am, Maarten Aertsen wrote:
hi Julf, list,

On Fri Jul 10, 2026 at 12:37 CEST, Johan Helsingius via cooperation-wg wrote:
We have received two expressions of interest for co-chair by
the deadline, Peter Koch and Bastiaan Goslings. I hereby call
for discussion

I'm very happy to see such strong candidates! Were two positions available I 
would voice warm support for both. However, considering that would not actually 
help you as chairs, I would suggest you choose Bastiaan. Peter has extensive 
experience serving as a RIPE WG chair; in the spirit of growing the community I 
feel it would be better to provide Bastiaan the opportunity to serve in that 
role.

kind regards, Maarten


-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/cooperation-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to