Dear cooperation WG members,

The extended period for expressions of interest and discussion
has passed. Unfortunately the holiday season has slowed down
the process. Anyway, we still have two (excellent) expressions
of interest, Peter Koch and Bastiaan Goslings. We will need
two new co-chairs, one starting ASAP and one starting November 1
as Achilleas will be stepping down after RIPE93, so we have decided
to select both Bastiaan and Peter, and allow them to decide amongst
themselves who starts when.

On behalf of the co-chair team I thank Bastiaan and Peter for
volunteering, and want to remind everyone that being a WG co-chair
is a purely voluntary job, with co-chairs normally covering their
participation expenses themselves (just like presenters at WG
sessions), so a big Thank You to both!

I hereby invite Bastiaan and Peter to please introduce themselves to
the WG membership.

As, when I stepped down at RIPE92, I agreed to stay on in an
assisting function for the selection process, I now conclude
that my job is done and I can fully step down as co-chair. Many
thanks once again to all WG members and speakers, and especially
my co-chairs Desiree and Acchilleas.

        Julf (on behalf of the coop WG chair team)

-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/cooperation-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to