Mark Mayer wrote:
Hi Cootaners,
Anyone know if its possible to redefine the default Z location for the display in hardware stereo
mode? The default value seems to be the plane of the stereo window, and although I can move the
plane deeper into the window with control/right-mouse-drag, when I use space-bar to advance to
the next atom, the focus jumps back to the default value.
Its just a personal preference: I prefer to have atoms and maps I'm working on a bit "inside" the
monitor, instead of having them jumping out of the screen.
Hi Mark,
The position of the rotation centre to the front and back clipping
planes is set for mono viewing (and is quite good in that mode, IMHO). I
can believe that you'd like to shove it back a bit in hardware stereo -
but you can't do that currently.
It should be easy to implement, I think. I'll schedule it for 0.6.
Paul.