Paul just pulled off a heroic fix (rev 2310).  Please try that.

On Sep 11, 2009, at 7:40 AM, William G. Scott wrote:

Dear Christian:

I'm getting it now too. I forgot to cc you. I get it on 32-bit but not 64-bit SL. I've sent the crash report to Paul .

Check to see if you have anything in

~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

that has "coot" in the title and a recent date.

Bill