Excellent idea (although I would probably cheat and produce the video on
the machine with nvidia card that has been always able to run
coot/compiz combination).  On a serious note, sometimes I have to
project coot on a big screen from a laptop with intel graphics, and now
I don't need to turn off compiz every time I do it (of course, it is a
big question if rotating cubes, wobbly windows and fire spread across
the screen is attractive or annoying; but at least I will have fun when
they ask "what kind of mac is that?" :)

Coot est verendus,

Ed.