I have just written my first Coot script, but I cannot get Coot to exit when
the script completes.  I have tried variations of:

<nothing>
(exit)
(exit 1)
(quit)
(quit 1)

but I always end up at the coot prompt.  My script consists of about 6 lines
which run just fine and output a bit to the terminal as they progress. When
they finish, I am stuck with:

coot>

Annoyingly from the prompt the (quit) command works fine.  In contrast, (exit)
produces an error (something about display not found, since this is on a server
with ssh-only access), and then dumps back to bash.

I need to embed the call to coot in another script, so it should exit when done
to allow the wrapping script to continue.

I am calling my script like this:

$ coot --no-graphics -s foo.scm

I am sure there is an easy solution to this, however my review of the coot docs
and some experimentation has not revealed the results.

TIA for any pointers.

Ian