OK, Done now, r4092.

Cheers,

Paul.

On 03/04/12 10:55, Paul Emsley wrote:
Just for clarity, that is a temporary fix.

Coot needs to be fixed - hopefully there will be a new revision in place by the end of the day (previously I didn't know what a P-peptide was - now I do).

Cheers,

Paul.

(For this sort of thing I recommend using "Replace Residue" rather than "Get Monomer", tweak, renumber, merge and refine)