Dear Nacho:

The “coot-pre” package should work.  In updating that, I think I probably broke
the “stable” coot package.

Also, the stand-alone ones all work (just tested).

http://scottlab.ucsc.edu/~wgscott/xtal/wiki/index.php/Stand-Alone_Coot

Sorry,

Bill

On Mar 14, 2014, at 10:23 AM, Ignacio Mir Sanchis <imirsanc...@uchicago.edu>
wrote:

> Dear cooters,
> I installed  fink and packages (in OS X 10.9.2) following directions from
> Scott lab web page
> (http://scottlab.ucsc.edu/~wgscott/xtal/wiki/index.php/Quick_Start#Unix_Shell_Environment_Set_Up)
> When I try to launch coot this message appears:
>
> dyld: Symbol not found: __ZNK5RDKit4Dict5toanyISsEEN5boost3anyET_
>  Referenced from: /sw/lib/libcoot-lidia-core.0.dylib
>  Expected in: /sw/lib/rdkit/libRDGeneral.1.dylib
> in /sw/lib/libcoot-lidia-core.0.dylib
> /sw/bin/coot: line 9:  9411 Trace/BPT trap: 5       /sw/bin/coot-real "$@"
>
> Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
> Thank you so much in advance.
>
> Nacho

William G. Scott
Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA
http://scottlab.ucsc.edu/scottlab/