There is a similar keybinding, “?” to cycle through models.

Cheers
Oli.

On 7/12/17, 7:05 PM, "Mailing list for users of COOT Crystallographic Software
on behalf of COOT automatic digest system" <COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK on behalf of
lists...@jiscmail.ac.uk> wrote:

    Topics of the day:

      1. Changing scroll map keybinding (2)

    Date:    Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:34:25 +0200
    From:    Jan Stransky <stran...@ibt.cas.cz>
    Subject: Changing scroll map keybinding

    Hi,

    I believe, I have seen somewhere a keybinding, which cycle through maps
    attached to scroll wheel (basicaly moving the radio button "Scroll" in
    Display Manager). However, I can't find anywhere what key does that...
    Any ideas? Or do you know a coot function which does that?

    Best regards,

    Jan

    ------------------------------

    On 12/07/2017 09:34, Jan Stransky wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I believe, I have seen somewhere a keybinding, which cycle through maps
    > attached to scroll wheel (basicaly moving the radio button "Scroll" in
    > Display Manager). However, I can't find anywhere what key does that...
    > Any ideas? Or do you know a coot function which does that?

    "Step Scrollable Map Number"

    Shift-M for me.

    Paul.

    End of COOT Digest - 19 Jun 2017 to 12 Jul 2017 (#2017-45)