What path do I use to open wincoot in phenix?  I configured the preferences in phenix to access the executable in /bin, but it doesn’t load any of the icons or load the molecule or map.  The wincoot version is 0.9.8 I think. The OS is windows but not sure what version.  I don’t know if the installed coot has python built in.

Any help would be appreciated since all of my expertise is on Mac.

Thanks,

Mark A. Saper, Ph.D.
Visiting Professor
Faculty of Medicine
Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Associate Professor Emeritus of Biological Chemistry
Univ of Michigan Medical School
sa...@umich.edu  |  +972 52-815-0480

To unsubscribe from the COOT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=COOT&A=1