On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:18:51 AM CET Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> it depends. if you are planning to do mass-rebuild after branching in
> all copr repos, then I prefer rawhide. If not, I prefer fXY.

We had some off-list discussion with Michal and he was talking about something
like "Settings -> Other Options" radio button:

    [ ] Fedora branching: Copy builds from Fedora N-1
    [ ] Fedora branching: Rebuild all packages from Fedora N-1
    [x] Fedora branching: Nothing happens

Did I get this right?  Maybe we should have RFE for it?

The "copy builds" option is already sort-of implemented (worked for rawhide ->
stable branching) but some fixes are needed per bug 1400941.

Pavel