2009/10/14 Ulf Zibis <ulf.zi...@gmx.de>:
> Am 14.10.2009 17:01, Rémi Forax schrieb:
>>
>> Le 14/10/2009 16:47, Ulf Zibis a écrit :
>>>
>>> Rémi,
>>>
>>> can you tell me how you got the cr.openjdk.java.net account ?
>>> Is there any registration link?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Ulf
>>
>> I've got it because I've the right to push codes on mlvm repository
>> (the DaVinci machine repository).
>> I can use the same openjdk account to push webrevs on cr.openjdk.java.net.
>
> Ah, ok, so I'm wondering why you are asking for sponsorship if you have
> commit rights.
>
> -Ulf

Ulf,

>From what I saw, he was asking for a review and approval of the patch
rather than sponsorship.  Patches still need to be approved even if
the person has commit rights (even if this is not so clear from the
number of Sun commits that are approved behind the scenes).
--
Andrew :-)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8