On 11/29/11 06:12 PM, Lance Andersen - Oracle wrote:
looks ok to me...

+1

-Chris.

On Nov 29, 2011, at 11:19 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:

On 28/11/2011 08:36, Jing Lv wrote:
Hello Alan,

    I am fine with the fix on the webrev, suppose it would be applied later?
    I don't remember (as it's been a long time) exactly I found the issue,
maybe some code scan or some strong compiler :)
    (Problem with my mail server so I can only see your mail on website archive)
Okay, I think we should go with the changes that I have in the webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/7030624/webrev/

Could I get a reviewer for this? As a reminder, the issue that Jing has brought
up a few times is that this code is using size_t which is unsigned. The changes
in the webrev change the return type to jint.

-Alan.

Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com