On 23/12/2011 21:55, David Holmes wrote:
Hi Brandon,

This looks okay to me.

Thumbs up from me too.

-Chris.

Just to clarify for other readers, the change to CopyOnWriteArrayList
doesn't use Objects.requireNonNull because this code has to sync up with
Doug Lea's jsr166 repository which runs on multiple version of the
platform (some without requireNonNull).

Also CopyOnWriteArraySet is fixed implicitly by the fix to
CopyOnWriteArrayList.

David