Here is the updated webrev http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lancea/7192302/webrev.01

I know there is more clean-up that can be done to remove other Rave added code
(such as the removal of set/getPreparedStatement/Connection/ResultSet), I want
to keep the focus to just removing PropertyChangeSupport.  SQE and RowSet TCKs
continue to pass with these changes.

Best
Lance
On Sep 5, 2012, at 5:17 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:

> On 05/09/2012 22:04, Lance Andersen - Oracle wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Looking for a reviewer for the removal of PropertyChangeSupport from
>> JDBCRowSetImpl that was originally going to be used by the EOL Rave product.
>>  As it is no longer needed the code has been removed.  The SQE and RowSet
>> TCK tests all continue to run without regression.
>>
>> The webrev can be found at
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lancea/7192302/webrev.00
>>
> Thanks Lance, it's good to remove this dependency. In both commit and
> rollback then it looks to me that the setting of oldVal can be removed.
> Otherwise looks good to me.
>
> -Alan

Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com