Here's an update: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgish/Bugs-5015163-7172553/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejgish/Bugs-5015163-7172553/>

Jim

On 04/17/2013 03:15 PM, Mike Duigou wrote:
String::

line 1253: This should use {@code } rather than <code></code>. I think regular
spaces are OK as well. &nbsp; seems inappropriate.

lines 2425/2467: elements may not be null either.

I can tell you (or maybe it's just me) are itching to change :

for (CharSequence cs: elements) {
2477             joiner.add(cs);
2478         }

to:

elements.forEach(joiner::add);

StringJoiner::

mean to do

<pre> {@code
}</pre>

for code samples.

- It would be nice if the empty output generation in three arg constructor
could be suppressed unless needed. Perhaps a special (not null please!)
sentinel value?

- Four arg constructor doesn't include emptyOutput in @throws NPE