On Apr 26, 2013, at 8:35 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:

> On 25/04/2013 21:53, Lance Andersen - Oracle wrote:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lancea/8010416/webrev.03/  addresses the typos
>> that were pointed out and also fixes a couple javadoc warnings
>>
> This looks okay to me.
>
> One small suggestion for DriverAction and the first statement where it reads
> " ... when a Driver wants to be notified by DriverManager". It might be
> better as "... to receive notifications from the DriverManager". I suggest
> this because it's not specifically the Driver that is notified.

I changed it to

A JDBC driver may create a DriverAction implementation in order to receive
notifications when DriverManager.deregisterDriver has been called.

I won't issue another webrev but once the ccc is final I will push the changes

thank you for the input

best
Lance

> -Alan.

Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com