On 17/06/2013 09:06, Aleksey Shipilev wrote:
:
Ok, makes sense. I moved it to ClassRepository itself. Given we have the
ClassRepository field in Class, the static initialization will be
performed on the first class load. I have no problems having it public,
since it is protected enough from the external modifications.

The new webrev is here:
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shade/8016236/webrev.03/

This looks to good. I agree with Peter's point about the 2 reads in getInterfaces() although it's unlikely to make a significant difference.

If you can create the change-set then I can push this for you today.

-Alan