Hi

Pleaser review fix for 8009411 : getMethods should not inherit static methods
from interfaces

The issue is that since we added static methods to interfaces those have
erroneously been reflected in getMethods of implementing classes. This fix
filters out static interface methods from superinterfaces when adding methods.
I have also added a note to the javadoc for both getMembers and
getDeclaredMembers pointing this out (though it is implied from JLS). Webrev is
based on the clarification to getMethods and friends out for review on this
list.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jfranck/8009411/webrev.00/
Bug is here: http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=8009411

For oracle reviewers, ccc is approved.