On 15/10/2013 16:31, Ivan Gerasimov wrote:
Here's the updated webrev with the solution by Paul:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/8024521/1/webrev/

I've also excluded the test from it.
Instead, I'm going to write a manual testing instruction for SQE.

I've tested the fix and it works as expected.
I've looked at the updated webrev but there still appears to be an issue if the application closes the stream at just around the time that the process exits. So I think you will need to go back to a solution along the lines of the first patch so there is coordination between the process exit and the close.

-Alan.