Hello everybody!

Here's the updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~igerasim/8024521/3/webrev/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eigerasim/8024521/3/webrev/>

I put the regression test back with some slight modifications.
Now, when run in automatic mode, it uses the default time gap of 2 minutes.
This way it still has a little chance to catch a race.

Additionally I added an instruction about how to run the test with an arbitrary timing.
Please see the comments in the test.
This should help QA make sure the race is gone.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan