On 18/10/2013 17:24, Dmitry Nadezhin wrote:
The WebRev with @ignore in SymmetricRangeTests is here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bpb/6910473/webrev.3/

jtreg ignores the test with a message
"test result: Error. Test ignored: hugeMemory"
with default jtreg command-line;
jtreg runs it with additional switch "-ignore:run".
I don't think we want @ignore here as it will cause jtreg to report it as an error (unless run with -ignore:quiet). If we are adding the test but just not having it run automatically then it might be best to just drop the jtreg meta-data completely. Alternatively, if feasible, is to dial-down the test so that it runs without requiring a lot of resources, but perhaps a second mode for interactive runs that does the full thing.

-Alan.