Kumar,

  thanks for your findings. See my comments inline.

On 1/15/14 2:10, Kumar Srinivasan wrote:
Hi Alex,

zip.cpp: (nit) I would keep the hex values to be in upper case just like the others for
              consistency, not a big deal.
  Fixed.

               typo: + // Zip64 END sugnature
  Also fixed.

PackTestZip64.java: shouldn't we test a jar with 64K+  entries ?
Do we really have to do so? Creating, repacking, packing, unpacking and comparing of such jar file would take a lot of testing time. Right now i'm just testing that we are producing binary identical jar after we normalized it. If you think creating of large jar file is necessary i can easily do so.

/Alex

Kumar