In the test, I need to do following steps:

1. compile schema file using xjc tool
2. compile generated sources
3. load generated class and via reflection API verify generated methods

Although I know how to run tool directly from the test, it seems to me not very elegant to run compiler directly from the test - or is there other way how to compile generated sources from the test?

Regrading moving test - no problem, but I would suggest javax/xml/bind/xjc in this case - xjc is JAXB tool, not JAX-WS. Do you agree?

Thanks
Miran