On 02/04/14 14:32, Miroslav Kos wrote:
In the test, I need to do following steps:

1. compile schema file using xjc tool
2. compile generated sources
3. load generated class and via reflection API verify generated methods

In which case, what you have is fine then.

Although I know how to run tool directly from the test, it seems to me
not very elegant to run compiler directly from the test - or is there
other way how to compile generated sources from the test?

Regrading moving test - no problem, but I would suggest
javax/xml/bind/xjc in this case - xjc is JAXB tool, not JAX-WS. Do you
agree?

Agreed.

-Chris.

Thanks