Thanks, Chris.

I have to do one more iteration:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vlivanov/8037210/webrev.05/

I have to revert changes related to BMH::reinvokerTarget.

Removal of reinvokerTarget in generated concrete BMH classes introduces serious performance regression, since BMH::reinvokerTarget is much more complex than an accessor and it disturbs inlining decisions in too many places.

Best regards,
Vladimir Ivanov