You will need to include awt-dev and security-dev since this patch touches
those areas as well. Other impacted groups I missed?

I would like to see this all go back in one changeset to dev repo though as it
would be a lot cleaner that way.

I am concerned a bit that if we retain standard names for non-jdk standards it
may be sometimes confusing or lacking in context to see a raw version number.
Consistency is trumps all, but I would prefer to see JDK#.#[.#] used to be
unambiguous.

I don't see any missteps in the changeset but wouldn't want mine to be the only
review.

Mike