On 20/05/15 15:17, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 14/05/2015 09:26, Chris Hegarty wrote:
I think we’ve agreed that we are not going to attempt to re-introduce
the problematic interruptible I/O mechanism. These new methods are
targeted at specific use-cases and common patterns found in code. I’d
like to do a final review of the spec before finalising it.

  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/readBytes/webrev.00
I read through the javadoc and it looks good.

Thanks Alan.

A passing comment is that the areas of the byte array that aren't
touched by readNBytes seems a bit much and a distraction to have it
covered in two paragraphs.

Roger made the very same comment. I justified the duplication as the paragraphs are covering potentially two different cases. One where some data is read, and the other when no data is read.

Given this has some up twice now, I'll just remove the second paragraph.

In @param b then it says "buffer" when I assume it should be "byte
array" to be consistent with the method description.

Fixed.

Thanks,
-Chris.

-Alan