Hi,

the fix for https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8165524 breaks the AIX
build as function dladdr is not available on AIX.

There already exist ports of that API in hotspot and awt. With the proposed
change I duplicate the awt port to libjli. This is maybe only a quick fix -
eventually we should think about consolidating and using the hotspot port in
all places by exporting it from libjvm.so for AIX.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8166189.0/

Thanks
Christoph