Hi Vladimir,

thanks a lot for reviewing and endorsing the JEP.

I've linked all the relevant issues to the JEP  (they all have a link
to a webrev) and change the state to "Submitted".

There's just one more small shared change we need for the port for
which we haven't opened a bug now because we are still working on
simplifying it. The current version looks as follows:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/2016/s390x/9000016-constant_table_offset.patch

What are the next steps? Should I add a "jdk9-fc-request" label to t
he JEP and add a corresponding "FC Extension Request" comment to it?
Or will this be done automatically once I move it to "Candidate"?

Is there anything left to do before I can move it to "Candidate" state?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Volker