Thank you, Goetz

I submitted testing.

On 10/13/16 9:22 AM, Lindenmaier, Goetz wrote:
Hi Vladimir,

I made a new webrev containing all outstanding changes merged into one patch

You probably saw my RFR with the s390 files.

Best regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Kozlov []
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 1:09 AM
To: Lindenmaier, Goetz <>; Volker Simonis
Cc:;; build-
dev <>; HotSpot Open Source Developers
<>; Java Core Libs <core-libs->
Subject: Re: RFR: JEP draft for Linux/s3990x port

Hi Goetz and Volker,

Positive news is that JEP status is moving, changes are reviewed and some
changes were already pushed.

But because of our testing issues during past week I was not able to execute
the testing.

We hope jdk9/hs will be open soon but we want to sync jdk9/dev and merge
hs-comp repository first. hs/ repo will be
opened for other pushes soon after that.

I added estimated integration date to the JEP (Oct 28). We would like to test
and integrate this port before JDK 10
forest is forked. Do you think all s390 changes and new code will be ready by
that date?

Do you have all shared changes reviewed and approved for push?

Goetz, I saw you updated RFEs with latest webrevs. Can you again prepare
changeset based on hs/ repo for changes which
are not pushed yet? I will try to submit testing over weekend.