> On Jan 26, 2017, at 4:09 PM, Jonathan Gibbons <jonathan.gibb...@oracle.com>
> wrote:
>
> Henry,
>
> You've changed old test cases into new test cases, thereby eliminating the
> old cases, which is not so good.
>
> You should be adding new test cases, but changing old ones.

I am not sure, I believe all wild-card cases still tested, just that we have
different variety of calling -cp. Of course, it would be nice to test all cases
with all 4 flavors of -cp, but I don’t think that’s necessary as I think the
test coverage is the same.

Anyway, I could be wrong. If you feel strong about this, I can redo it. But
that may takes more time to digest what the test cases are really for.

Cheers,
Henry