> On 22 Jan 2018, at 13:07, Joseph D. Darcy <joe.da...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm wary of increasing the timeout to 5 minutes. When such tests are run on
> CI servers, the effective timeout can be 10 minutes or more given a timeout
> factor used for the test run.
We can move them to later tiers. On my Macbook pro 2015 + SSD JlinkTest.java
runs around 40 seconds. It could easily be more than 2 min with HDD, working
McAfee/indexer, slower hardware. So I think default timeout =  2 minutes is not
enough.

> Should using 1GB of memory on the @run line have an earlier @requires guard
> for an amount of memory on the system?
I think it should. Although it’s not related to the original issue, i’ll update
patch with @requires