I'm not sure we need 4, it's just a convenient method that may be slower than
if the user code calls toString() (because of profile pollution),
so i'm not sure i pull it's own weight.

And about adding a default method into CharSequence, the default method should
return a CharSequence or String ? and what about the other implementations,
AbstractStringBuilder and CharBuffer at least ?

Rémi