On 15/02/2018 18:41, yumin qi wrote:
There are two problems here, so become complex.
1) crash on parsing "//", which included in file path, on linux. This is fixed in UnixFileSystem.java in resolve function. 2) user.dir should be read only. This is fixed in both UnixFileSystem.java and WinNTFileSystem.java.

The test case covers two of them.
Should we handle them in two separate bugs?

Assuming #2 is fixed and user.dir cannot be changed, do you still have #1? The current test just ensures that bad code changing user.dir in a running VM doesn't change getCanonicalPath. If there is more to #1 then I think it will need further tests.

-Alan