On 15/02/2018 20:28, yumin qi wrote:
:
    Since the property string contains non-normalized characters, it crashed in native canonicalize.     I believe user.dir from the system is normalized, so it is OK but after it is changed like "/home/a/b/c/", it crashed.

    Now with using cached "user.dir", the problem is gone.
    :

    So the changes in resolve should be removed.

    Since the bug is talking about the crash, the real reason is user.dir should not be changed, how about changing description to
    8194154: System property user.dir should not be changed.

     The test case renamed to: UserDirChangedTest.java   ?

Thanks for the confirming. Yes, changing the bug description and test should be good and if you can post an updated webrev then I assume we can wrap this one up quickly.

-Alan