I've manually created a CSR for this issue and linked it in to the backport; HTH,

-Joe

On 4/12/2018 11:15 AM, joe darcy wrote:
On 4/12/2018 11:11 AM, Aleksey Shipilev wrote:
On 04/12/2018 07:43 PM, Paul Sandoz wrote:
Sorry to be the bearer of more bureaucratic news i just found out we require a CSR for 10 as well… which means you need to explicitly create a back port issue for 10 and hook the CSR for 10 to that (there may be some small consolation that the CSR for 11 can be mostly copied verbatim).
So I created the backport:

...but I cannot create the CSR. "New Issue" -> "CSR" says "CSRs cannot be created manually, instead use the Create CSR operation on the Issue View page". But there is no "Create CSR" to be found anywhere.

Hello,

CSR hat on, that is the proper procedure, but a bug fix to allow the creation of CSRs for backport isn't in production yet. I'm checking with the JBS team.

Sorry for the delay,

-Joe