Hi Kevin,

Please review the following test fix:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kcr/8202553/webrev.00/

 FXLauncherTest.java:

57     private static final String TEST_SRC = System.getProperty("test.src");

Since this test extends TestHelper, it already inits a global constant TEST_SOURCE_DIR
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/06d5b1f66553/test/jdk/tools/launcher/TestHelper.java#l120
--------

209             // javac -d mods/javafx.graphics mockfx/src/javafx.graphics/**

is not quite accurate does not mention the --source-path
--------

Prefer to avoid array copies in favor of List/ArrayList

228         System.arraycopy(compilerArgs, 0, fxCompilerArgs, 2,
compilerArgs.length);

-----

237         System.arraycopy(cmds, 1, fxCmds, 3, cmds.length - 1);

ditto.

-----

Mock JavaFX:
test/jdk/tools/launcher/mockfx/src/javafx.graphics/com/sun/javafx/application/*

I have a general concern with the above classes,it seems to be overly
complicated
for a simple launcher test(s) to prevent regressions.

I think this should be simply testing the logic in LauncherHelper.FXHelper,
specifically this table:
https://java.se.oracle.com/source/xref/jdk-jdk/open/src/java.base/share/classes/sun/launcher/LauncherHelper.java#852

Alan, Mandy, what is your take on Mock JavaFX ?

Thanks
Kumar

This modifies the existing FXLauncherTest as follows:

1. Reverse the check for the presence of the javafx.application.Application class and fail the test if present

2. Create a "mock" javafx.graphics module with a mocked up version of the few classes needed to validate the FX launcher functionality

3. Remove the "intermittent" and "headful" keywords, since neither apply any more

4. Remove the test from the problem list

Thanks.

-- Kevin