Hi Bob,

On 06/07/2018 07:43 PM, Bob Vandette wrote:
Can I get one more reviewer for this RFE so I can integrate it?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bobv/8203357/webrev.01

Seems okay.

Metrics.java
"Returns the length of the operating system time slice"

Note that is is only true if you are using a batch scheduler.
Otherwise this period may be split on multiple 'time slices'.

In printSystemMetrics there is no units, maybe intentional?

Do we have support now in mach5 for docker jtreg, or do we still run these
separate?

You can ship it.

Thanks for fixing, and super thanks for fixing the bug in PlainRead also!

/Robbin

Mandy Chung has reviewed this change.

I’ve run Mach5 hotspot and core lib tests.

I’ve reviewed the tests which were written by Harsha Wardhana

I filed a CSR for the command line change and it’s now approved and closed.

Thanks,
Bob.