Hi Chris,

Latest code looks good to me.

Thanks,

Vyom

On Friday 27 July 2018 01:12 PM, Chris Yin wrote:
Hi, Vyom

Thank a lot for your review and comments, inline and update new webrev as below, thanks

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xyin/8200151/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Exyin/8200151/webrev.01/>

On 26 Jul 2018, at 5:27 PM, vyom tewari <vyom.tew...@oracle.com <mailto:vyom.tew...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for writing the tests overall code looks good to me, below are few minor comments.

1`-> Fix tag order, my Netbeans always complains :) .

Fixed, thanks

2->  you make AuthRecursiveBase class as public but i can not see it is being used outside,  i will suggest you to give the default access if possible.

Sure, changed it to default access now

3-> AuthTrue.java, change the message as follows

"Got exception as expected : " -> "Got expected exception: “;

Fixed

4-> PortUnreachable.java , any specific reason for 1000ms or you just choose random value ? Please don't hard-code this specific value  create a  constant and use it . If possible put some comment why we choose 1 second, this will help in debugging if this test fails intermittently in future.

Sure, I created a constant ’THRESHOLD' for it, 1000ms will be used as a threshold value for this test, normally the request should fail very quick (in a few ms), but consider to different platform and test machine performance, we used an acceptable threshold here, some comments added to it in the code too, thanks

5-> Timeout.java, do you really need to set the env using "DNSTestUtils.initEnv" ?

I see, this test is not using the DNSServer and other environments variables which were set by "DNSTestUtils.initEnv()" or i am missing something.

Actually, it’s indeed not necessary, just set very few default value such as ‘Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY’ in the test code should be fine, but I may still want to keep the test consistency, then we could have better maintainability for those tests. Sorry, I forgot to refactor this test with testbase (actually, its not necessary too, but guess the consistent style and shared base/methods will make the test easy to read and maintain, refactored this test and PortUnreachable.java now)

Regards,
Chris

Thanks,
Vyom