On 11/2/18 9:16 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 02/11/2018 04:16, Mandy Chung wrote:
This patch includes the following changes that will reduce the
number of internal classes made accessible to jdk.unsupported
module via qualified exports.

1. move shared secrets to a new jdk.internal.access package.

jdk.internal.misc package has been a dumping ground for various
kinds of internal APIs and many of which were moved to an appropriate
package. This is a follow-up clean up that moves the shared secrets
and JavaXXXAccess interfaces to jdk.internal.access package.

2. add a wrapper class jdk.internal.misc.FileSystemOption to expose
sun.nio.fs.ExtendedOptions for com.sun.nio.file to access

This eliminates the qualified exports of sun.nio.fs to jdk.unsupported.

3. Refactor the implementation of sun.misc.Unsafe::invokeCleaner
to jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.

This eliminates the qualified exports of jdk.internal.ref and
sun.nio.ch to jdk.unsupported.
I skimmed through the changes and I think they are okay.

A minor comment on SharedSecrets is that it might be a bit clearer import Unsafe. Also in FileSystemOption there is a typo in the javadoc for the register method, I assume you mean "register as an OpenOption".

Fixed in my local repo.

Thanks for the review.
Mandy