Hi Andrew,

Given that there is platform-specific code, it would be good to be clear which
platforms you are intending to implement as part of this JEP, and which
platforms will need others to step in to support.

I'm quite happy with your plan, but I'd like to see more JEPs being clear about
platform support (CPU and OS).

 - Derek