On 01/03/2019 11:05, Andrew Dinn wrote:
:
Having dealt with the above issues (including removing the isSync
method) I have reclassified the scope of the JEP to JDK.

I would like now to submit this JEP and begin review of the
implementation patches. In particular, I'd like to proceed with the
preparatory patches to i) make map mode extensible and ii) overload
force. Is it ok to go ahead with this?

I haven't had time to look at the update webrev and wording in the JEP but "the plan" that we've converged on here seems good to me as the 2-arg force is usual on its own and having MapMode be extensible is consistent with the other extension points in this API.

-Alan.