Sweet! Learning English with the OpenJDK community.

You sir, probably, have a degree in public relations and/or marketing. This was
*the best* way to draw attention to those swear words. Had these words stayed
unexposed, no one would have been bothered by them. I guess...

On a serious note, I wouldn't change cave art just because we might find it
inappropriate, it's history now.