Hi Thomas,

Release only (we've only created debug builds for x64), we do use the treat
errors as warnings flag.

You can look at all of our build configurations and build histories at
ci.adoptopenjdk.net - and I've copied in Ali Ince who's working for
jClarity on Windows 32/64 builds amongst other things.

Cheers,
Martijn