On 11/09/2019 13:26, Pavel Rappo wrote:
I'm happy with the overall changeset. I have (once again) made some tiny
changes, you can see them here:

     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prappo/8228580/webrev.02/

If you are okay with them, then we wait for a *R*eviewer. If the Reviewer(s)
are okay with them, we push. For the record, I'm not really happy with how we
used the DNSTestBase/TestBase infrastructure, however I'm totally fine with the
retrying logic.

Would it be possible to write a clear description for the com.sun.jndi.dns.timeout and com.sun.jndi.dns.retries properties? The current description in the JNDI docs describes them for UDP only. I realize this is may be out of date but new descriptions would be useful when the docs are updated. Also I think would be useful for potential Reviewers.

-Alan