On 2020-03-24 09:59, Andrew Dinn wrote:
On 23/03/2020 18:38, Erik Joelsson wrote:
Looks good.
Thanks for the review, Erik.

I'm assuming that also implies it is trivial (because, copyright update
a side, it really is a 1-liner :-).

For code in the build system, we do not have the Hotspot rules of multiple reviewers, waiting period or trtiviality. A single OK review is enough to be allowed to push it.

(And for the record, you can add me as reviewer as well, if you wish  :))

/Magnus

I will push to the dev tree and request a backport to jdk14u.

regards,

Andrew Dinn
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat UK Ltd
Directors: Michael Cunningham, Michael ("Mike") O'Neill