Hi Vyom,

Thanks for looking at this.

On 26/05/2020 6:44 pm, Vyom Tiwari wrote:
Hi David,

we can remove the redundant local variable(jlong result) from if block as follows.

return jlong(ts.tv_sec) * MILLIUNITS +  jlong(ts.tv_nsec) /
NANOUNITS_PER_MILLIUNIT;

Sure. I copied the code from os::javaTimeNanos. IIRC I introduced the local to allow adding a printf before the return when debugging the conversion :) I should have removed it again.

Thanks,
David

Vyom