On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 21:59:22 GMT, Andy Herrick <herr...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Implementation of Mac App Support including three new mac specific CLI
> options.

Looks good with a couple questions. Is `JavaApp.icns` intended to be an empty
file (I see that the file it was renamed from was empty, so probably OK)? The
rest are inline below.

src/jdk.jpackage/share/classes/jdk/jpackage/internal/resources/HelpResources.properties
 line 188:

> 186: \          over-ridden by adding replacement resources to this
> directory.\n\
> 187: \          (absolute path or relative to the current directory)\n\
> 188: \  --runtime-image <file path>\n\

This seems unrelated to this change.

src/jdk.jpackage/share/classes/jdk/jpackage/internal/resources/HelpResources.properties
 line 247:

> 245: \  --mac-app-store\n\
> 246: \          Indicates that the jpackage output is intended for the\n\
> 247: \          Mac App Store.\n\

Maybe `macOS App Store`?

Marked as reviewed by kcr (Author).